ESG factors in the manufacturing industry
Manufacturers face certain unique challenges in improving ESG performance and tracking, where extensive regulatory scrutiny of working conditions, ethical sourcing and environmental impact is combined with a lack of transparency in the supply chain. Position Green helps streamline data management and build strategies that generate impact.
Integrating sustainability as a value creator
Increasing distributor demands for granular ESG data, together with a wave of corporate sustainability legislation and growing expectations from customers and employees, are pushing ESG concerns to the top of the agenda for manufacturers. From local labour standards and materials sourcing to emissions and natural resource consumption, industry actors need to consolidate all the non-financial data spread across the organisation and value chain, while also measuring what matters most to ensure company survival and growth.
- Collect and analyse reliable data from your organisation, factories and suppliers. Monitor KPIs – such as energy, CO2, waste, and health & safety – to identify best practices and areas of improvement.
- Streamline ESG reporting with ready-made templates and structured data collection in line with industry-relevant regulations and standards, e.g. mandatory ESRS disclosures (working conditions, environment etc.), GHG Protocol, GRI.
- Easily distribute and share data between supplier and manufacturing to help accelerate efforts to fulfill ESG goals. Effectively communicate sustainability ambitions throughout your organisation and supply chain.
- Train your organisation and factory workers with ESG & Sustainability e-learning courses to ensure adequate knowledge and regulatory compliance across regional and cultural boundaries.
- Develop an impactful strategy based on ESG-related impacts, risks and opportunities, bridge your compliance gaps, and set realistic targets through data-driven insights.
- Get hands-on guidance with life cycle assessment – from sourcing raw materials to manufacturing, use and disposal – to develop more sustainable products and reduce emissions in the value chain.
Position Green works with companies worldwide to help navigate an evolving regulatory landscape, accelerate sustainability performance and sharpen your competitive edge. Find out how Position Green can help fuel your sustainability transformation.
Please share your contact details and we will be in touch shortly.
Customer success story
H+H embraces sustainability as a value creator
We met with H+H Sustainability Lead Kasper Dahl Pedersen to talk about their robust sustainability initiatives, the challenges and opportunities of mandatory ESG reporting, and how Position Green supports them on their journey to becoming CSRD and ESRS compliant.
Implement our full-cycle ESG Solutions for applicable standards and frameworks
Position Green’s full-cycle ESG Solutions enable manufacturing players to map, collect, analyse and report sustainability data across multiple ESG domains and standards. We guide you through all steps of the journey to help streamline processes, build capacity and develop data-driven strategies that fuel your sustainability performance.