The double materiality assessment is the foundation and starting point when embarking on your journey towards European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS) and Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) compliance. The process will help you define what is essential for your organisation to report on. This checklist can be used as a guiding post when conducting your first double materiality assessment to make sure you don’t miss any important steps.
Download the checklist to learn more about:
- Getting started with the process
- The role of a versatile software
- Leveraging insights from your stakeholders
- Conducting the impact and financial materiality assessment
- The importance of documentation