Accelerating the ESG transition
– how can data drive value creation?
Listen to a stellar panel of experts who discuss examples of how investors can lead the way in leveraging ESG data for value creation and impact throughout their portfolios. A recorded version is now available.
The pace in which ESG reporting frameworks and regulations are being introduced is increasing. During the past few years we have seen the introduction of reporting standards covering sustainable investments, making ESG reporting approach similar quality standards as financial reporting. With an increasingly complex reporting landscape, are we at risk of focusing too much on the reporting itself, turning ESG into a reporting exercise rather than a process for value creation? If companies are to reach their goals set out for 2030, they need to focus on turning insights into targeted action.
We are accompanied by a stellar panel of experts who discuss examples on how investors can lead the way in leveraging ESG data for value creation and impact throughout their portfolio.
Key points from the webinar include:
- Deeper understanding of how to apply reporting standards for continuity, resilience and commitment
- Overview on how to collect data from a diverse portfolio, focusing on value creation and investor alignment
- Concrete examples on how to improve portfolio companies’ ESG competence
- Key success factors for establishing a clear link between ESG and financial value
- Hands-on advice in finding the right balance between ESG impact and reporting compliance
Receive the recording by submitting your contact details below
Our panel includes:
Rebecka Elming Saidac, Legal & Sustainability Manager, Kinnevik
Anne Kvam, Director,
Position Green Advisory
Henning Vold, Partner at Norvestor